Friday 30 May 2014

GRANNY SQUARES BOOK 2 UPDATE....

Granny Squares 2......colour and shape
Thank you for all the congratulations on the new book, it is well on it's way, after 4 months of planning, deciding and playing with ideas from the last twelve months,
plus quite a few new designs.
In total I submitted about 80 designs and 2 different options of book for GMC to look at back in early February.
They went for the 20 projects again, with may be the second option as book 3!!! wow i am going to be busy.


Not that the cover will be my decision but a fun project to play with.
I promise there will be lots and lots of colour and new shapes,
I'm also hoping to include a few felted designs....I promised Vogue Crochet and Knitting I would try to include a couple of ideas.


The Title is still to be decided but the 20 projects are almost in the bag, they liked the 80 I sent and I was asked to pick my favourite 20 designs.
So now I am just waiting on the final go ahead from the GMC Team.
The Contract is signed and the work begins.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.