Sunday 22 May 2011

PMACS NOT IMPRESSED WITH ME BUT....

As always he cheerfully helped me move and remove stuff
now that has got to be a record, even for me lol 

When we moved to Bakewell and he said l should have the conservatory as my craft room..wow!
 How lucky was l?...l made plans, knew exactly what l wanted to do, but never carried them through

Until now that is, so we needed to create some chaos yet again,
everything that was tidied and neatly sorted at the end of the craft room
just had to be removed yet AGAIN!
ooops!..the boys were not impressed either

Not telling any more but if you pop back in a week all should be revealed...crossing everything 'cos right now the chaos is causing one or two problems lol
Naughty me hey?...but he loves me really

Hugs to all x


4 comments:

  1. Oh Suz, that is just toooo funny! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chaos still looks awfully organized. I should be so lucky as to have my "office" so tidy. Hmm.. wonder if I should work on it today? Hmmm.. nahhhh. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about you and Mr P come to visit me to organise my chaos??? But your chaos does look so much more interesting than mine! xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...l'm sure l'll come up with something Barbara, just not in the craft room..l promised Phil this is it!

    Teresa..half of it is but it's the messy other half l can't stand lol

    Helen...on our way hehe..I love sorting out stuff, not sure Phil does though!
    Other peoples mess ALWAYS looks more interesting than your own l think
    Hugs to all x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.