Wednesday 11 May 2011

MORE PAPER FLOWER PLAYTIME TO SHARE

Thanks so much and glad you are all enjoying the paper playtime...lots more to come l hope
sharing a record of the brights l've made so far...


mostly hand cut with my old and favourite scissors only a couple of punches used for small circles and one of the flower centres
Got so many ideas l just can't work fast enough lol...cutting two together if l can but mostly, each layer needs to be cut individually

FLOWER LIGHT
 and lots of pretty pastels at the end of my scissors last night..the bed is full of teeny tiny bits of card hehe
The three small blooms at the front of this photo are to make a Hydrangea, not sure how to 
attach them yet, but l'm sure l'll work it out

Thanks again for all the lovely comments..glad you are enjoying my paper playtime 
Have a wonderful Wednesday Everyone
hugs to all xx

13 comments:

  1. It's really lovely, good job :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind off card are you using for your lovely flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both
    I'm using a lot of DCWV 12"x12" Acid free card stock 'cos thats what l ahve in the stash....plus other thin card from my scrapbooking days..but any thin card thick paper is ok
    Old left over Wallpaper is brill, anything really, junk mail that pops through the door,
    newspaper, cereal boxes, really anything in the thin card thick paper line
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suz,

    I like the flowers so much. What a wonderful idea.

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life is def blooming Suz. How pretty.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. suz , how do you make the card bend like a real flower? jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness!!!! I really truly LOVE these flowers! I am always worried that crafter decor can look too kitschy, but these are a combination of cute, playful, colorful, and sophisticated. Way to show off how versatile one single concept can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love! that's all there is to say really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are un-friggn-believe-able. These have to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Off to snoop around here and see if you showed us how.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhh... **LOVE** the light up flowers! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH GOODNESS!! I cannot believe you cut those all by HAND!!! Absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh...they make me giddy! FanTAStic!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I can't wait to give it a try... :-)

    ~Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.