Saturday 11 September 2010

WELL IT'S STILL ALL TAPED TO THE WALL!!

Nothing has fallen down hehe.....and Phil liked the white splash back too
BUT...
l got up this morning and felt the whole thing was just toooooo much 

Does that ever happen to you?

feeling like a simpler look today....
  less colour? less fuss?... more contemporary?
Why do l like so many different looks and find it so hard to decide which is more me lol
l make a decision and then change my mind
oh contrare !!
Another new shelf look coming up
bead board is staying though but the tile wallpaper and screen squares are going so is the pink and green feeling more neutral.....white and glass today hehehe
but who knows l might have changed my ind again by the time l get down there!!!!!!
was thinking something more like this...still a bit fussy but more neutral
this wa the Easter Table last year...all white is such and easy look
more white l think today
xx

4 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same - always changing my mind. It's because I like so many things. Love what you have done. I like fussy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. White wins! Er - probably.
    Like you, I like so many different styles, it's hard to decide on just one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.