Wednesday 18 June 2008

DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE?

YES....happens all the time with lots of people
BUT.........more to the point what do you do about it or what happen because of it?.....is a more important question to me!!!!!

My coincidence......A new phone so going through old numbers to transfer...A NAME A THOUGHT.....couple of days later that person sends me a message after 4yrs of no communication!.....a couple of days after that some one buys me a bottle of wine, the same name again....funny, amazing, interesting!!!...a coincidence has happened
BUT....my question what do l do about this coincidence...something nothing or everything....is it an omen? Is it a good omen or a bad one?...haha
My stars for the same day as contact was made said someone exotic l have contact with today would also break my heart!!!....
ANOTHER QUESTION....now what do l do..listen to the interesting coincidence or the stars l have always found some truth in!!!!
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS!!!! lol...got all the answers tonight too haha l was right

2 comments:

  1. Yes, coincidence plays an active role in our every day life. Everyone has a lot of examples to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm coincidence or fate, is there a difference. Go with the flow maybe and take things as they come huh?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.